Friday, August 14, 2009

When You Are Too Aggravated

To be quite honest, the last few days I have had plenty to vent about. Today is one of those days:
  • The White House seems to have reneged on its promise to be open and transparent (the White House "list" seems to be taking on new twists)
  • Cap and trade still has not been crushed
  • Our debt went up by the millions today alone
  • The Congress and White House are ignoring calls by 70% of our nation to stop the TARP and Stimulus payments or let companies pay the money back
  • People are still not answering why the federal government needs to have anything to do with being a "clearing house" or "insurance pool". Since when are they qualified to tell us what insurance should look like?
  • Clunker Flunker is getting worse as the money has yet to reach many of the dealers
  • Tax reform would be a better use of our time right now!
  • The water pump in my truck needs replacing
  • My computer was locked up most of the morning...
I could go on and on and on (and I almost thought I would be able to write anything today).

I have a headache now. I am so ready for college football. Go Georgia (Bulldogs, Tech, State, Southern, West, and all the SEC)...

I will try to post my thoughts after hearing President Obama after the town hall in Montana. Let's count how many plants are in this one.

No comments: