Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Indecency of FOX Programming

As popular as FOX News has become, their network programming has become completely immoral and outright disgusting.

For example, recently the cartoon aimed at adults but rated for ninth graders, Family Guy, aired an episode about the injection of the "gay gene" into the primary father character. I don't watch the show. Supposedly it gets very crude and disgusting from that point on. I am surprised many homosexuals don't take offense to the crude display of immorality in this one.

I am so disgusted by what has been reported I can't bring myself to even write out what occurred. If you are that curious, be warned you may lose your lunch: AFA Report "Family Guy"

I hope you click on the link at the bottom of that page and send an indecency report to the FCC. FOX needs to be held accountable for what they show at prime time. Parents, I would ban that station for viewing. We as Christians have to take a stand or as the song says, "It's a slow fade..."

Stand up for decency in programming.

No comments: