Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Question Mr. Obama Needs to Answer

I have thought about the use of Ayers and Wright to describe the political character of Senator Obama. Yes, they are relevant. Yes, they do show as a negative on his political character.

I think the most relevant question, however, has to do with Mr. Obama's relationship with an organization that is at the root cause of our mortgage woes which have sunk our economy - ACORN.

I want to know why Mr. Obama supposedly gave $800,000 to this organization. I want to know what he thinks about an organization that does not police its subgroups. Remember, Acorn's voter fraud dealings are nationwide - this is not an "isolated" incident.

I want Mr. Obama to come out and attack this or any grouped that does not use public funds in a pure manner. I would love to see him ask for his money back so he can give it to an organization that really works for the benefit of a community.

In my opinion, Mr. Obama needs to answer these questions if we are to take him seriously on any issue. It goes right to how carelessly he may distribute the hard earned money he plans to take by force using the guise of the IRS so he can "redistribute the wealth".

I would also love to hear why his comment on redistribution of wealth comes so closely to that of the Marxist Communist view. But who will ask it?

No comments: