Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm a Patriot, He's a Patriot, Wouldn't You Like To Be One Too?

So Joesph Biden thinks we are being unpatriotic if we do not like to pay more taxes?

He has gone off the deep end. How about this Senator - CUT SPENDING!

If I stop making money, I have to cut spending. The government should also. If the money is not there, it needs to CUT SPENDING! Our forefathers are turning over in their graves.

How much louder can I say it? Of course, I wish I was one of the wealthier so this had more meaning. But get real.

Neither raising taxes nor cutting taxes is going to help our economy recover any faster. The first step is for the federal government to take the baby steps necessary to cut spending. But then their power will recede and the government may become for the people and by the people again. I don't think Congress could part with their pocket padding.

If Mr. McCain would like to help Americans recover, he needs to get on board with true tax reform and cutting federal spending. Committees are the first place to put things you want to die. Don't believe me? Ever been a part of a church committee?

Senator Biden might see his leashed pulled back in after this one.

No comments: