Thursday, January 10, 2008

Huckabee Has A Chance

There is not any secret to the fact that I now support Huckabee. This is not a Huckabee blog though. I just want someone who will try to be honest with us.

I also want someone who supports getting rid of the IRS and implementing a better tax system.

We cannot get around it. We need a tax system that taxes everyone yet takes the burden off of those who make little income.

So by putting Gov. Huckabee into office, we have a chance to get the FairTax into the political mainstream and a better chance of getting it passed.

If you want the same convoluted, overly complicated, mess of a tax system with a government sanctioned bulldog hounding you all your life, then support someone else.

As for me, get the government off my back, get the government out of my church and beliefs, and give me a simpler tax system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.