Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two-faced Politics or Convenience?

The President is pushing for this new reform on Wall Street.  Okay, maybe some reform is in order - like making the SEC more accountable for its inaction.  I can't say I know everything about Wall Street politics even though I have walked on Wall Street a few times - Trinity Church is beautiful from there.  I can't find my pictures of it or I would add them here.

I can say that two-faced politics are happening.  Wall Street is being reigned in while Fannie and Freddie are being let loose.  Why not reign in those two causes of the housing crisis?  Could it be that the money Fannie and Freddie make off the government ends up in the pockets of politicians?

Did you know: "The federal government owns more than 50,000 vacant homes."  source

I wonder how many of those were funded by Fannie or Freddie?

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)

No comments: