Monday, October 8, 2007

My Fair Tax

To be honest there really is not anything that can be called a fair tax. But when we consider all that we try to support and fund in the United States, then I believe there is a necessary reason for taxation. Our current system is not fair nor is it beneficial. I hope to help support the fair tax with this blog and to answer legitimate questions about it.

I am also going to come at this from a Christian point of view because there is a lot of real fear about what would happen to churches and non-profit organizations once the fair tax is implemented. I believe the Fair Tax is the best possible answer to our current tax code. It is, in my opinion, the best possible taxation that any and all political sides can agree on.


The Fair Tax, as it has come to be called, is revolutionary and needed. So whether you agree with it or not, I will do my best to spread truth. You can research more about the Fair Tax here.

No comments: